I started a new job on Monday. Needless to say I am not getting the daily training in for Gracie and Susie. I leave at 6:30 am, it is dark and cold. I get home at 6:30 pm, it is still dark and still cold. No I am not in Alaska. Working an hour one way from home makes for a lot of challenges. Once I am home I have to spend time with my kids, time with the dogs, time with the chickens and time with the husband. All I want to do is have time for myself, which equates to maybe a half an hour at 10:30 pm while I get ready for bed and another long day at work. I love my job, but I already miss being home and I hope my motivation for training my dogs doesn't leave me. I have a very long and full weekend ahead me.
Hoping to have part two of series on Gracie and Susie up this weekend as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment